Ms. Pham Hue Dan
Ms. Pham Hue Dan is the President & CEO of DQVietnam — a commercial investment joint stock company operating in three areas: Consulting - Trade - Investment. After more than 10 years of development, DQVietnam affirms its prestige and capacity by the core value of the enterprise, which is “Put your heart in everything you do”.
Ms. Hue Dan has 15 years of experience working in the fields of communication, marketing, and event organization for many prestigious pharmaceutical brands.
• 2019 – present: President & CEO of DQVietnam;
+ Strategic consulting: Consult brand development towards association with corporate social responsibility (CSR);
+ Trade and investment: A wood production company with the desire to create learning aids and toys from wooden materials;
+ Co-founder of the project Love Your Body - an organization aimed at women, children and LGBT community;
- 2017 – 2019: PR & Marketing Director IBM Watson Health (a software of IBM coordinate with Memorial Sloan Kettering USA);
- 2014 – 2017: PR & Marketing of Nhat Nhat Pharmaceutical Company. Delivered 2 major CSR campaigns:\
+ The largest health care journey for the elderly in Vietnam (33,000 elderly people), achieved Vietnam’s Guinness record. Coordinated with Central Youth Union, Central Association of the Elderly, Association of Young Physicians of Vietnam;
+ Deployed the investment package for world chess player Nguyen Anh Khoi;
- 2012 – 2014: CEO of GStudio – a member of GroupG, Asia Pacific;
- 2010 – 2012: Business Development Director of An Vien Group (Television Project);
Implemented CSR projects:
+ Communication for UNDP’s health, environment and education projects;
+ Cooperation with Vietnam Women Union in the project against domestic violence;
+ Executed the program “The second dream” for children with cancer at K hospital;
- 2008 – 2010: International Relation Manager – O2TV Health Chanel, Vietnam Cable;
- 2005 – 2008: PR Leader – Business Information, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry.