Ms. Le Thi My Hang
Member of the Board
Mindfulness Trainer/Coach Le Thi My Hang M.A. is an expert in her field – Mindfulness: the art of living happily and building a happy community. She has years of experience in business, administration, and human resources management in areas, such as commerce, construction, tourism, real estate and HR consulting.
- 2019: Completed training course Level II - Wake Up Schools - Mindfulness in Education program at Plum Village Meditation Center (Southern France). Became Wake Up Schools representative in Vietnam.
- 2018: Completed Mindfulness Teacher training course at Mindfulness Academy, Hong Kong.
- 2012 - present: Besides consulting and human resource management, Hang took part in several international Mindfulness courses related to brain science, emotional management and the art of living happily.
- At the same time, she is a visiting lecturer for American Polytechnic College - Department of Business Administration of BTEC program.
- 2009: Master of Business Administration - Project Management.
- 1998: Bachelor of International Business Economics, Foreign Trade University.
Ms. My Hang applies Mindfulness in her classes, helping students balance emotions; increase concentration and have fun at school. She also guides Mindfulness practice for social work teams, businesses, health workers and teachers.
Her desire is to build a happy community, with the philosophy:
“The basis of true love is the insight to see and understand the will, suffering and happiness of the person we love”.