Each hair is made up of the contributions of so many people to start the journey that brings joy and confidence to many women with breast cancer. The beauty of the hair will be more durable when taken care, careful preservation. Take a look at how to preserve the hair properly!
Vietnam Breast Cancer Network has started building a wig from the source of real hair in 2015 not only so that each sibling can use their hair freely, confidently and beautifully, but also durable. High can be used multiple times. Hair length usually lasts from 3 months to 1 year. Once you have no need to use your hair, you will send back the wig so your hair can continue to carry on the mission of bringing confidence and happiness to someone else.
Therefore, keeping hair in use is very important and meaningful. In each of the hair bags, BCNV attached the detailed maintenance instructions as follows
- Step 1: Turn the inside of the wig out.
- Step 2: Put the shampoo on the palm
- Step 3: Rinse the hair with cold longitudinal water of the hair. Absolutely do not use hot water because they will change the crease that has been created for the hair. You do not want to wash your hair by dipping it in a water bowl, it will mess up your hair and lose its shape.
- Step 4: Apply the shampoo to the wigs over the curls. Note the areas of hair that are exposed to the face, they are prone to accumulation of dirt, oil, and makeup. Rinse the shampoo with cold water.
- Step 5: Apply the lotion on the hair to make it look shiny and less tangled. Then rinse with cold water
- Step 6: Use your hands to smooth the hair longitudinally for the hair to drain. Do not squeeze or rub
- Step 7: Use a soft towel to absorb water on the hair, absolutely do not squeeze or rub the hair. Also, do not brush your wig when it is wet or use a hairdryer as the temperature will damage the hair structure.
- Step 8: Put the wig on the stand and let it dry naturally
Hopefully, with these detailed instructions, you will be able to preserve your hair the best way so that the good will continue to spread.