Knowledge helps you overcome the fear. Understanding helps you make lucid decisions based on being well-informed. It helps you protect yourself and protect the woman you love.
The current activities of the Network:
– Organize a pink ribbon campaign in October every year to raise awareness of people in the community about breast cancer and fund for the maintenance of the network.
– Provide information and online forums for women in general and women with breast cancer in particular
– Support arms and shoulder rehabilitation after breast cancer surgery
– Provide free wigs to women with breast cancer during surgery process
– Organize workshops/mini-workshops for women to raise awareness of and guidelines on breast screening, self-screening for breast cancer at home.
– Sell some fund-raising products to maintain the operation of the network
Activities are going to be conducted:
– Offer/sell with very low price about $1.5 – $2.5/false breast for women undergoing emulsion surgery
– Provide free psychological counseling directly to patients and families of patients
– Consult the information on breast cancer through telephone number
– Organize seminars on beauty during and after treatment for women with breast cancer
– Organize seminars for people at high risk of breast cancer