A. WIG-BORROW PROCESS:
- The right to use
Patients on a chemotherapy regimen, which causes hair loss and is:
- Patient with breast cancer
- Cancer patients (in general)
2. Time to use:
- From 3-6 months
- If the time is longer, please inform and register the time of use on the registration information link.
3. Provide other information
- Provide the necessary information about the use of support.
- Use information, support rating.
- Image before and after using the product (BCNV ensures the confidentiality of these sources and only use publicly with the consent of the provider).
4. Application process:
- Step 1: Enter the registration information in the application HERE
- Step 2: Within 3 days, the BCCV will contact you to schedule a hair trial and receive hair.
- Step 3: Before you pick up your hair, please prepare the following two papers
- Copy of ID card of the patient
- Medical Diagnosis Form
For those of you who are far away, please do not send your hair directly, please send a scanned copy of the above papers to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will post your hair by post at the registered address.
- Step 4: At the end of the loan, members of the BCNV will contact you to talk about your hair.
- If the patient wishes to renew their hair length, they will apply for an extension.
- If the patient no longer needs hair, members of BCNV will confirm the address to the patient to send back hair
If you have any questions please contact the Breast Cancer Network Vietnam Facebook page for an answer. Thank you!